Public institution Tourist Organization of the Municipality of Kozarska Dubica is the organizer or coorganizer of various manifestations of cultural and entertainment content that follows Dubica’s summer.
Within the Dubica’s Summer, several events are held every year:
- The Vidovdan Days of Knezpolje – a manifestation that aims to nurture the traditions of the people of Potkozarje and unites a number of cultural, entertainment and religious events.
- Dub dog fest – kennel club weekend – This event gathers participants from over 30 countries of the world. And lovers of various breeds, can see over a thousand dogs of different breeds. The interest of people for this event is great.The manifestation is of international character.
- Petrovdan Exhibition of Creativity – This exhibition aims to turn our attention to our roots and origin. Ethno-motives and handicrafts of our valuable juniors organized by public institution TOOKD are presented during the Petrovdan Concert and other events during two days.
- Una regatta – The regatta is of international character, lasts for three days and passes through the town of Novi Grad, Dvor, Kostajnica, Croatia Kostajnica, Kozarska Dubica and Croatia Dubica.
- The Preobraženje Exhibition of Creativity – Culture, tradition, customs, song, religion of this region is presented in one place next to the monastery of Moštanica on 18th August, on the eve of the Transformation of the Lord. The tourist organization supports this event by the exhibition of handicrafts, souvenirs and advertising material